Robert Twigger takes a journey along a straight line from Stonehenge to Lindisfarne – via many of our greatest ancient sites – and wild camping along the way. Hear him at the Wigtown Book Festival at 7pm on April 29th.
- Graeme Thomson talks to David Hepworth and Mark Ellen about Small Hours, his acclaimed biography of John Martyn
- Benjamin Moser Wins The Pultizer Prize for Sontag
- PUBLISHED TODAY: WALKING THE GREAT NORTH LINE BY ROBERT TWIGGER
- The Ox: New Book Reveals the Secret Life of Who Bassist John Entwistle
- THE MADNESS OF CROWDS NOMINATED FOR AUDIO BOOK OF THE YEAR