Robert Twigger takes a journey along a straight line from Stonehenge to Lindisfarne – via many of our greatest ancient sites – and wild camping along the way. Hear him at the Wigtown Book Festival at 7pm on April 29th.
- Seamas O’Reilly’s memoir debuts at number 1 on the Irish Times bestseller list
- Exclusive Rolling Stone excerpt from Ronnie James Dio’s autobiography
- Bunnyman straight in at number 4 on The Sunday Times bestseller list
- Mick Wall interviews literary agent Matthew Hamilton
- Fleet Reveals Cover For Seamas O’Reilly’s Memoir