Robert Twigger takes a journey along a straight line from Stonehenge to Lindisfarne – via many of our greatest ancient sites – and wild camping along the way. Hear him at the Wigtown Book Festival at 7pm on April 29th.
- Fleet Reveals Cover For Seamas O’Reilly’s Memoir
- The legendary rock critic Nick Kent is back with his first novel The Unstable Boys
- Paul Mason’s New Book ‘ How To Stop Fascism’ Sold To Allen Lane
- The Madness of Crowds by Douglas Murray is a Sunday Times Bestseller
- Douglas Murray on The Joe Rogan Experience